February 10, 2013

EBAY BARGAINS: FROM MY WISHLIST #1

Lately I've become such an eBay geek. There are such variations of clothes and other things that I could spend hours searching for different items. So when I have a look through eBay I save things I like in my wishlist, and I thought I would share some of them with you - links and everything. Just click on the name of the item.

I love aztec patterns and I saw on another website (not eBay) and fell in love. It looks super cozy and I'm really thinking of ordering one.

 These come in really cute colors and I would wanna by every single one of them. But then I don't wear skirts THAT often. Imagine them with a top tucked in a bit. Super cute.

I really like the grey one. I think it's great with the string in the middle which I think will give a really good look and enhance curves.

Oh, gorgeous rings. I wanted a ring like this i like forever - I love the details of it and of course the price. Gold or silver though?

I just laid my eyes on these and saw the potential they have, before I think I've just scrolled past them. But they are really cool and I think you could make some great outfits with these. And they look nice and comfy too. 


These great bags/clutches come a wide variation of colors and also with a shoulder strap - yay. I like being able to put my bag in le shoulders in some way. It's a god price for these lovely clutches.

Well that is it for now - I hope you enjoyed it. I've got much more up my sleeve so let me know if you want me to do a second post about eBay bargains. There are oh so many bargains. Maybe you guys have any great eBay finds you'd want to share? I would love to hear about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment